DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Per Neotric Srl quality is of fundamental importance. We test all our Products in real-world conditions to ensure they are fully capable of performing the use for which they were designed. The possibility of our Products being damaged or defective is extremely rare. If this occurs, you must immediately notify customer support by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and send photos to prove the existence of the defect; if you are not able to send photos, the product must be returned to the address Neotric Srl, Via delle Noci 7B - 22018 Porlezza (CO) Italy. Returned Products are inspected by our department Quality Assurance and, if the damage results from a manufacturing defect or a non-compliance with factory specifications, the product will be replaced free of charge with a new one. If the model is no longer in the collection or is not available, you will be offered the opportunity to choose a model of equal value.
If the problem was caused by factors unrelated to the quality of the material or the assembly process, we will resend the original Product at your expense. We do not refund Products:
- Obtained from a source other than the Site;
- Damaged due to misuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustics, open flames, high heat, sharp objects, etc.);
- Damaged due to improper use or activities other than those for which they were intended.
Neotric Srl guarantees the Customer that the products purchased online from its store comply with the technical specifications and are guaranteed for a period of two years (24 months) from the date of delivery. Those who provide proof of purchase of the product from the online store benefit from this guarantee Neotric Srl, www.neonoptic.com , at the address email@example.com along with photos of the alleged defects.
- This guarantee applies only to products bearing the "Neon" brand or logo and purchased by consumers from this website. Products purchased through other unauthorized channels and from websites such as Ebay, Amazon, Depop etc. are not covered by these terms and conditions and any issues that may arise in such cases must be resolved directly with the suppliers from whom you purchased the product.
- In the case of signs of wear (e.g. scratches on the lenses, on the frame) they will not be considered manufacturing defects and will not be covered by the warranty;
- This guarantee is not to be considered applicable in the event that the product has been subjected to improper use/repair/alteration/modification;
- From damage caused by failure to comply with the instructions contained in the product documentation or other specific instructions;
- For misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, normal wear and tear, deterioration, improper environmental conditions, lack of care and others not attributable to defects in workmanship and design.