TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Below are the terms and conditions of sale that apply to purchases of goods made through the website www.neonoptic.com.
The goods sold through the site are supplied by NEON OPTIC SA which is based in Lugano, 6900 Piazza Cioccaro 4, Switzerland.
We encourage you to read these Terms carefully before making any purchase on Our Site.
These terms may change from time to time and will take effect on all new orders placed after the posting of such changes.
For any questions relating to terms, products or the Site itself, send an email to info @ neonoptic.com
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Although we try to ensure maximum accuracy in the information contained on the Website, including the descriptions of the goods and the prices indicated, errors may occur. We will try to correct such errors promptly and will notify the Customer of such corrections when we believe that such errors may have affected the order. The Client will have the option to reconfirm his order at the correct price or to cancel it.
The Client must know that:
- the photos and images contained in the Website are for illustrative purposes only and it is essential to refer to the corresponding description of each item;
- all goods are subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale at any time;
- the colors of the products as shown on the Website depend on numerous factors eg. settings of the display itself can therefore vary;
- the promotions on our Website are available exclusively from Us;
We have the right at any time to modify the Website and the right to stop selling one or more items through it, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. We will not be liable to the User for any changes or interruptions to the availability of the site itself.
PURCHASE OF GOODS
The goods sold on our Site are intended exclusively for the private end use of consumers and are not intended for resale or commercial distribution. The Customer declares to purchase the products as a consumer.
It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the information provided to Neon Optic SA at the time of the request or order is accurate and complete.
All purchase orders sent by the Customer are subject to the consent of Neon Optic SA. Neon Optic SA reserves the right not to accept an order in its sole discretion. Here are some examples of circumstances in which an order may not be accepted:
- The Products, although shown on the Site, are not available;
- We are unable to obtain the Customer's payment authorization;
- A Product is subject to certain shipping limits;
- A Product shown on the Site contains an obvious error, for example an incorrect price or an otherwise incorrect description;
Once the order has been placed, the Customer will receive a notification of acceptance by email from Neon Optic SA containing the order number and the data of the Products ordered.
The delivered Products will remain the property of Neon Optic SA until the Customer has paid all the amounts due under the agreement, including the payment of the costs of any early or late deliveries. The Customer will not be able to sell, dispose or prevent access to the Products until he has acquired full ownership.
In the event that one or more provisions established in these Conditions of Sale or in the Additional Policies is deemed invalid by the competent authority, the remaining provisions of the Conditions of Sale and the Additional Policies will remain in force as far as possible and the Customer will always be bound by them.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You can return all items purchased online, or part of them within 14 days of receiving the order by contacting customer support in advance by sending an email to email@example.com . We are available to support you with information throughout the process.
The withdrawal period of 14 days is calculated starting from the day on which the Customer, or third parties appointed by it, excluding the courier, has / have taken possession of the items.
To meet the expiration of the withdrawal period, the Customer must inform Neon Optic SA of his wish to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. The Customer must return the products at their own expense to the address indicated by email by customer service.
Please note: customized products, as created specifically for the customer, cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect.
If the Customer decides to withdraw from the contract, the payment made will be refunded. Refunds can only be obtained on returned Products if the return is made in accordance with our criteria. The Customer must compensate for any decrease in the value of the items in case this is due to improper treatment by the Customer during the verification of the items. In the event that Neon Optic SA discovers the lack of one or more parts of the goods, the company reserves the right not to accept the returned product, or to charge the cost of the missing parts. The same payment method chosen by the Customer during the first transaction will be used for the refund. The refund will be made after inspection of the products and will be net of transport costs.
EXCHANGE OF GOODS
If you wish to change a Product, please contact support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Before proceeding with the replacement, the product must be received at the address indicated by the assistance. If the replacement product has the same value, we will ship it; if the replacement product has a higher value, it will be shipped as soon as we receive the price difference; if the replacement product has a lower value, we will refund the difference and proceed with the shipment. Transport costs are charged to the customer, we invite you to read the page relating to "shipments".
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
For Neon Optic SA, quality is of fundamental importance. We test all our Products under real conditions to make sure they are perfectly capable of guaranteeing the use for which they were designed. The possibility that our Products are damaged or defective is extremely rare. If this occurs, you should notify customer support immediately by writing to email@example.com and send photos to prove the existence of the defect; if you do not have the possibility to send the photos, the product must be returned to the address Neon Optic SA, Piazza Cioccaro 4 - 6900 Lugano for Switzerland or, at our logistics Neotric Srl via delle Noci 7 B -22018 Porlezza (CO ) for Italy and the EU. Returned Products are inspected by our department Quality Assurance and, if the damage derives from a manufacturing defect or a deviation from the factory specifications, the product will be replaced free of charge with a new one. If the model is no longer in the collection or is not available, you will be offered the opportunity to choose a model of equal value.
If the problem was caused by factors not related to the quality of the material or the assembly process, we will return the original Product at your expense. We do not refund Products:
- Obtained from a source other than the Site;
- Damaged by improper use or neglect (exposure to chemicals, caustics, open flames, high heat, sharp objects, etc.);
- Damaged due to improper use or activities other than those for which they are intended.
WARRANTY Neon Optic SA guarantees the Customer that the products purchased online from its store comply with the technical specifications and are guaranteed for a period of two years (24 months) from the date of delivery. Those who provide proof of purchase of the product from the Neon Optic SA online store benefit from this guarantee, www.neonoptic.com , at firstname.lastname@example.org along with photos of the alleged defects.
- This warranty applies only to products bearing the "Neon" brand or logo and purchased by consumers from this website. Products purchased through other unauthorized channels and from websites such as Ebay, Amazon, Depop etc. are not covered by these terms and conditions and any problems that may arise in such cases must be resolved directly with the suppliers from whom you purchased the product.
- In the case of signs of wear (e.g. scratches on the lenses, on the frame) they will not be considered manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty;
- This guarantee is not to be considered applicable in the event that the product has been subjected to improper use / repair / alteration / modification;
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the instructions contained in the product documentation or other specific instructions;
- For misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, normal wear, deterioration, improper environmental conditions, lack of care and other not attributable to manufacturing and design defects.